Tuesday, January 10, 2012

REWIND THIS! The Art of VHS

Rewind This!, a documentary about the history and culture surrounding VHS tapes, distribution, art and nostalgia, is currently in the post-production stage! Created from the brains and tireless work of Josh Johnson, Carolee Mitchell and Christopher Palmer of Austin, TX based IPF Productions, this upcoming definitive documentary about the home video cinema includes interviews with Cassandra Peterson (better known as Elvira!), Lloyd Kaufman (Founder of Troma Entertainment!), Charles Band (Founder of Full Moon Features) and more!
Carolee, Josh and Christopher
with Troma founder, Lloyd Kaufman!

If you have some extra change lying around, I suggest you make a donation to help this film into completion rather than a donation to your local McDonalds. Why am I pushing this so hard? Well obviously I love shitty movies and I love shitty movie art and I love shitty movies and shitty movie art on VHS. So hard.  Check out the trailer.  It will make you happy.

Oh and also I forgot to mention, I'm totally interviewed co-representing Scarecrow Video and The Enematic Cinematic in this documentary too!  You're welcome!



Douchebaggery is finally
properly portrayed on your silver screen!
 
P.S. Unless my scenes are completely cut, which is LIKELY, TEC will be featured it all it's glory in the finished product!  What is for sure is that for now, I'm TOTALLY in the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment